Activity 1 - Watch This...
Source: MVAC Original
Source: Saddleback Kids
Activity 2 - Memory Verse...
Activity 3 - Read and Talk About This...
- Why did people come to see to Jesus?
- Why did they bring children to Jesus?
- Why did the disciples try to stop them and what was Jesus’ response?
- What does God and Jesus think about children?
- Do you want to be welcomed by Jesus into his family?
- What makes a good friend?
- How do you think your normal friends are different to having Jesus as a friend?
- How have/when have you experienced Jesus being your friend?
- Who can you bring to Jesus to be welcomed and how will you do it?
Activity 4 - Pray...
Thank you so very much for the gift of friends. Thank you especially for the very best friend everyone in the world can have in Jesus. Please help us to remember that we are never, ever alone and that you always love us even when we may feel our other friends have let us down. Thank you Jesus that you welcome everyone into your famliy. Please help us to share this special gift of your friendship with others so they can also know what it is like to have a forever friend.
In Jesus' name. Amen.
Activity 5 - Stuff to Keep You Busy...
"WELCOME" WALL HANGING
Why not make this great paper craft "Welcome" wall hanging to display at the front of your house on your bedroom door?
Source: Homemade DIY Crafts