Activity 1 - Watch This...
Source: MVAC Original
Activity 2 - Memory Verse
Activity 3 - Read and Talk About This...
- Who didn’t God pick? Why might they have been a good choice?
- Why did God choose David?
- What type of king was he looking for?
- Was David going to be King straight away? Why not?
Read Slides 6-16 and answer these questions:
- Why didn’t David like Goliath?
- Why wasn’t David afraid?
- Does this mean we should always expect to win? Why not?
- Is it saying that fighting is the best way to deal with bullies?
- What is it saying to us then?
Activity 4 - Pray
Thank you for always being with us, even when we don't feel you. Thank you that you help us with the things we struggle and battle with. Please help us to have courage to do what is right even when we are scared or others discourage us.
In Jesus' name. Amen.
Activity 5 - Stuff to Keep You Busy...
MAKE YOUR OWN HARP
As we learnt today David the shepherd boy played the harp so beautifully he was actually able to calm the Kings nerves so much so the King wanted around all the time.
Watch the video and make your own harp and see if you can play as beautifully as David did!