Activity 1 - Watch This...
Activity 2 - Memory Verse...
Challenge: How many push-ups or sit ups can you do in one minute as you also recite the memory verse?
Activity 3 - Read and Think About This...
- Paul went on his journey armed with 2 very special things - what were they?
- Did everyone accept the message of Jesus?
- What were the believers in Antioch doing in verses 1-4? Why were they doing these things?
- When Elymas tried to stop God's mission what happened? How did this help God's mission?
- Why do you think Paul and the other apostles elsewhere in Acts recount the history of Israel?
- Paul and Barnabus speak bravely about Jesus in Acts 14 even when people tried to stop them. Why did God allow them to perform miracles?
- What were the different reactions to the miracles?
- What does this tell us about God?
- Are there things in your life you care about more than God? What can you do to make God number 1 in your life?
Activity 4 - Pray...
- Pray that God will bring you joy in all situations.
- Thank God for the Good News of Jesus.
- Thank God that he gives us everything we need.
- Ask God to help you love him more than anything or anyone.
Activity 5 - Stuff to Keep You Busy...
We would like to acknowledge that all the teaching content this term has been supplied by our brothers and sisters at Quizworx.com. They are truly amazing people who love Jesus and want him shared with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Thank you Quizworx!