Activity 1 - Watch This...
Activity 2 - Memory Verse...
Activity 3 - Read and Think About This...
- What did the visitors to the church of Antioch say the people needed in order to be real Christians?
- What had happened to Cornelius to prove that he was a real Christian?
- What does anyone need in order to be a real Christian?
- What did the letter to the church in Antioch say?
- Why do you think that the apostles have these followers of Jesus four instructions on how to live?
- What do these instructions have in common?
- Paul and Barnabus have a disagreement in Acts 15:26-41. What do you think of how they handled it?
Activity 4 - Pray...
- Thank God that anyone can be saved by trusting and following the Risen King Jesus.
- Ask God to help us not expect people to behave in or look a certain way to prove they are real Christians.
- Pray for someone you know that doesn't know Jesus and pray that they will hear the truth and repent and accept Jesus.