Activity 1 - Watch This...
Activity 2 - Memory Verse...
Activity 3 - Read and Think About This...
- Paul went on his journey armed with 2 very special things - what were they?
- Did everyone accept the message of Jesus?
- What were the believers in Antioch doing in verses 1-4? Why were they doing these things?
- When Elymas tried to stop God's mission what happened? How did this help God's mission?
- Why do you think Paul and the other apostles elsewhere in Acts recount the history of Israel?
- Paul and Barnabus speak bravely about Jesus in Acts 14 even when people tried to stop them. Why did God allow them to perform miracles?
- What were the different reactions to the miracles?
- What does this tell us about God?
- Are there things in your life you care about more than God? What can you do to make God number 1 in your life?
Activity 4 - Pray...
- Pray that God will bring you joy in all situations.
- Thank God for the Good News of Jesus.
- Thank God that he gives us everything we need.
- Ask God to help you love him more than anything or anyone.