Activity 1 - Watch This...
Activity 2 - Memory Verse....
Activity 3 - Read and Think About This...
- Who was Cornelius and how was he different to Peter?
- What was God trying to show Peter through his vision?
- What had to change in Peter so that Jesus' mission would not be stopped?
- Have you ever found it hard to do something God wants you to do? How did you respond? If you haven't ask your parents this question and see what they say.
At the start of Acts 11 we see that the Apostles and other Jewish believers were not happy that Peter went to Cornelius' house. They were like Peter at the start of Acts 10, they thought that Jewish people were the only ones welcome in God's Kingdom.
- What did Peter help them to understand and how did he do this?
- Why do you think that it is important for the apostles and believers throughout Judea to hear about what happened to Peter?
- In Acts 11:15-17 Peter refers to a the same gift given to the Gentiles that God gave the Jewish people. What was the gift? Why is this significant?
- How did the Jewish people respond to this? (Hint: verse 18).
Activity 4 - Pray...
- Thank God that the Good News of Jesus is for everyone and so we all can be part of God's Kingdom.
- Thank God that nothing can stop the mission of the Risen King Jesus.
- Pray for a person you know to really hear this truth, repent and accept Jesus as their King.
Activity 5 - Stuff to Keep You Busy...
We would like to acknowledge that all the teaching content this term has been supplied by our brothers and sisters at Quizworx.com. They are truly amazing people who love Jesus and want him shared with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Thank you Quizworx!