Activity 1 - Watch This...
Activity 2 - Memory Verse...
Activity 3 - Read and Think About This...
- Have you ever felt scared or intimidated to stand up for Jesus?
- What was the job Stephen was given to do?
- What did Stephen do even when people were arguing with him and telling lies about him?
- What was the problem identified in Acts 6: 1-2?
- How was this problem fixed?
- Who was Stephen and how is he described in Acts 1:5?
- In Acts 7 what is Stephen accusing the Jewish leaders of?
- How did the Jewish leaders react to this?
- How did Stephen react to what the Jewish leaders did?
- What do you find amazing by how Stephen chose to respond?
Activity 4 - Pray...
may not want to listen and they may get angry with us.
Ask Jesus to help you be brave and bold like Stephen, who knew that nothing was
more important than speaking about the risen King Jesus.
Ask Jesus to help you stand up for him and forgive those who may tease us or hurt
us for following Jesus