Activity 1 - Watch this...
Activity 2 - Memory Verse...
Activity 3 - Read This...
Activity 4 - Think About This...
- Imagine you saw this lame man, whose legs had never worked, suddenly get up and walk. How would you feel?
- How did the lame man respond to being healed?
- Peter and John heal the man "in the name of Jesus Christ" - why do they say this? What does this say about Jesus?
- What did Peter and John do when the leaders told them to stop speaking about Jesus?
- Why do you think its important to tell other people about Jesus?
Read: Acts 4 (slide 7 onwards)
- Does being put in jail stop Peter and John from continuing with the Mission of the Risen King Jesus?
- What happened instead of the mission being halted? (see Acts 4:4).
- Why did Peter and John continue to tell people about Jesus instead of obeying the command of the leaders? (see Acts 4:19-20)
- Why is it important for everyone to know about Jesus? (see Acts 4:12)
- Who did the believers share their possessions with? How did that help the mission?
Activity 5 - Pray
- Thank God for everything he has given each one of us.
- Pray that you can be generous with your special talents and possessions in order to help with the mission of the Risen King Jesus.
- Pray for those you know who do not already know Jesus to be able to "meet" and get to know him.