Activity 1 - Memory Verse Challenge
Activity 2 - Watch This
Activity 3 - Read (or listen to) This and Chat With an Adult
- What did God create on each of the 6 days? Was there a reason for the order He created things in?
- Who do you think God was speaking to when he said “Now we will make humans, and they will be like us. We will let them rule the fish, the birds, and all other living creatures.” (Hint: Read John 1:1-5 and 1:14-18)
- What do you think God meant when he made us in his image - physically or characteristically?
- What did God tell Adam and Eve they and all living things should eat?
- How do we know that God loves us?
Activity 4 - Try This...
- By Yourself - Grab some play dough, air drying clay and have a go at creating models of the earth and animals. You could even try and make Adam and Eve out of mud!
- With an Adult - Make some shortbread animal biscuits and decorate them for afternoon tea or school recess next week. Here's the recipe...
- With your Family and Friends - Play "Creationary" - its like pictionary but with play doh. Get into teams and build stuff earning points along the way to take your team to victory!
Activity 5 - PRAY
Thank you so much for loving us. Thank you for all the wonderful things you have made and put into our lives. Please help us be truly grateful for your creation and help us to look after it as you intended.
In Jesus' name, Amen.