Activity 1 - Watch This...
Source: MVAC Original
Activity 2 - Memory Verse...
Click on the green flag to start and then drag the puzzle pieces to the correct spot to complete the puzzle and to make this term's Memory Verse.
Activity 3 - Read and Talk About This...
- Why was the queen trying to find Joash? (Hint: Slide 1)
- What did his aunt and uncle (the priest) do? why?
- Why didn’t the soldiers think to look in the temple?
- Who also helped keep Joash safe? in what ways did he grow? Why? (Hint: slide 2-5)
- Why did Joash get the temple fixed? (Hint: slide 6)
- How did Joash get money for the repairs? (Hint: slide 7)
- How did Joash change after his uncle the priest died?
- Who can help us to keep following God? (Hebrews 4:14-16 [slide 12])
- Why is it important to give to church, keep listening to God etc?
Activity 4 - Pray...
In Jesus' name. Amen.
Activity 5 - Stuff to Keep You Busy...
As our story involved King Joash collecting money to fund the repairs to the temple why not make this cute piggy money box and write on it what you are saving up for?
You could save up your money for something for yourself OR you might like to save up to donate to a charity that help blind people to see!