Activity 1 - Watch this...
Source: MVAC Original
Source: Micah's Super Vlog
Activity 2 - Memory Verse Challenge...
Activity 3 - Read and Talk About This...
1. Who did Jesus heal?
2. How did the people react?
3. What did they say about everything Jesus does?
4. What other good things did Jesus do? (e.g. calm storm, fed hungry, died on cross)
5. Did Jesus ever do anything bad? Why do you think this?
Read Acts 10:38 (Slide 3)
1. What other good things did Jesus do besides miracles?
Read Titus 3:4-8 (Slide 4)
1. Why did Jesus die to save us? Was it because we are good?
2. How does that make you feel? (and when you do the wrong thing?)
3. What does the Holy Spirit do for us?
4. What good deeds (or fruit) does the Spirit help us do?
a. Who should we copy to show the fruit of goodness?
b. When do you find it hard to be good? Why?
Activity 4 - Pray...
Thank you for the wonderful example of Jesus showing us how to be good and obedient to you and that he saved us even though we are not good all of the time.
Please allow the Holy Spirit to help us to be good for you especially in the times we find it really hard.
In Jesus' name, Amen.
Activity 5 - Stuff to Keep You Busy....
Try making these easy delicious treats for afternoon tea (or anytime really...)