Activity 1 - Watch This...
| || |
Source: Crossroads Kids Club
Activity 2 - Memory Verse...
Activity 3 - Read and Think About This...
- Why were Paul and Silas in jail?
- How did they feel about being in jail? Why?
- What did they do to show their joy?
- What amazing thing happened?
- Why was the jailer upset? What 2 things made him happy?
- Ask people in your family whether they know the difference between happiness and JOY.
- How can you show your joy to other people? WHY would you?
- Find someone to share the good news of Jesus with this week - maybe tell them the story about Paul and Silas and how even when it looked really bad for them they still were joyful - then share the reason for that joy!
Activity 4 - Pray...
Thank you for your son Jesus. Thank you that he took the punishment we deserved when he died on the cross in our place. Thank you that you raised him to life to be with you and that anyone who believes in Him can also live with you in Heaven one day.
Please give us Jesus' joy to be in us to help us even when we are sad and disappointed - especially when we may miss special things we have been looking forward to because of Covid restrictions. Please help us to speak about you to other people and to be excited and joyful when we do.
In Jesus' name. Amen.