Activity 1 - Watch this...
Source: MVAC production 2021
Source: What's In The Bible? www.whatsinthebible.com
Activity 2 - Memory Verse and Song...
Activity 3 - Read and Think About This...
- What did Jesus tell his disciples to do?
- How did Jesus love people? Discuss some examples.
- How can you show love to other people and what do you think that will make them feel and think
- From the Memory Verse Song - what are the Fruits of the Spirit?
- What did Jesus command?
- How will the Holy Spirit help you?
- Why can some people not accept the Holy Spirit?
- List the things in the passage that says what love IS.
- List the things this passage says what love ISN'T.
Challenge: Have a think about what you have done this week while reading this passage - have you loved others? What will you do differently next week to be more in line with this passage?
Activity 4 - Pray...
Thank you so much for the special gift of your Holy Spirit. Please help us to be kind and patient. Please help us not to be jealous, boastful, proud or rude. Please help us to be generous with everything we have and to also be good humoured. Please help us to really forgive other people when they have hurt us.
Please help us to always tell the truth, to be a loyal friend and to trust in you.
Please help us to remember to show love to everyone no matter who it is.
We pray this is Jesus' name. Amen
Activity 5 - Stuff to Keep You Busy...
Memory Verse Challenge:
With your family create a fun way to present and remember the memory verse. It could be a poster, a short video of a play you've made up to remember the memory verse, or you singing the memory verse song. We'd love to see what you've come up with so send us a photo or video to email@example.com.