ONLINE KIDS WEEK 2 - Respect God's Name
Activity 1: Katy D Introduces Our Topic
Activity 2: Hear Jesus
Activity 3: Live Jesus
Read the Bible Passage and then see if you can answer the questions
Activity 4: Share Jesus - Fun @ Home
Here are some ideas kids (and their carers) can get involved in at home this week:
- Family challenge to say only kind things. See if you can go for 1 week without saying something negative about someone or something you come across during the week. Only say positive things.
- Make a funny frog with blow out tongue - you could even write something kind on the tongue!
- Make an animal with long tongue card for someone you haven't seen for a while telling them you love them (or something just as nice by writing your message on the tongue). The video shows a reindeer, but we are sure you will be able to adapt and make a different animal!
- Play a family Tongue Twister Competition! Here are some to get you started...
- Play a family game of (virtual) Word Ball. Have a look at us playing it here...
- Pray for each other to choose to use kind words. Help each other to remember what it is God wants for us.